Impresario sentence example
- It was a big hit and Allan Carr became an impresario by the time he was 20.
- The show was owned by ATV which was owned by theatrical impresario Lew Grade.
- These were performed in St Petersburg in 1909 and heard by the impresario Sergei Diaghilev.
- The Greek drummer turned r&b impresario hired our boy after hearing his version of Please, Please, Please apparently.
- He was able to realize his ideas through Ballets Russes, a new company organized by Russian impresario Sergei Diaghilev.Advertisement
- I for Novello Ivor Novello, a musical impresario, perhaps later " Ivor the engine, " a children's book.
- His talent was recognized by American impresario Colonel Bateman who promptly whisked him off to the Lyceum Theater where he made his name.
- The late impresario and life peer Lew Grade fled the Ukraine to become one of the giants in British television.
- Media Head: Brendan O'Sullivan, MA, PGCE Last year, an honorary doctorate was awarded to local pop music impresario Pete Waterman.
- She also got asked to the exclusive after-show party, hosted by rap impresario Sean 'P.Advertisement
- Phineas T. Barnum, circus impresario, born 1910.
- After successful auditions for the ballet impresario Sergei Diaghilev, all four dancers were accepted into the Ballets Russes.
- self-important impresario?
- So to look at this question of whether a curator is a creative collaborator or a self-important impresario?