Impregnating sentence example
- A'Ran hadn't yet addressed Ne'Rin's own failing, that of impregnating his sister without making her a nishani first.
- Kyan's process, patented in 1832, consists in impregnating the timber with corrosive sublimate which, acting on the albumen in the wood, converts it into an indecomposable substance.
- As much as he wanted to welcome the information of his healing planet, he also wanted to strangle the men impregnating his family members.
- Between May and September the sirocco, or hot wind of the desert, sweeps at intervals over the country, impregnating the air with fine sand; but in general, with the exception of the vicinity of the marshes, the climate is healthy.
- The carburetting of low-power gas by impregnating it with the vapours of volatile hydrocarbons.Advertisement
- Brian is accused of impregnating Seabreeze (again) and must clear his name.
- Phillip dated both Cricket and Nina, impregnating Nina in a drunken haze.