Impregnate sentence example
- If so, can the sperm live long enough to impregnate the bitch?
- To impregnate (the air, or something to be eaten, etc.) with poison; to render poisonous.
- In medicine boracic acid is used in solution to relieve itching, but its chief use is as a mild antiseptic to impregnate lint or cotton-wool.
- Diane eventually becomes pregnant with Jack's child while Ashley uses Victor's sperm to impregnate herself, keeping it a secret from everyone for years.
- His desire for a male heir led him to impregnate Dixie Cooney, who was working at the Chandler mansion as a house cleaner.Advertisement
- Incubi are demons who take a male shape in order to seduce women and impregnate them.
- In the Roman order of baptism the priest prays that "the font may receive the grace of the only begotten Son from the holy Spirit, and that the latter may impregnate with hidden admixture of His light this water prepared for the regeneration of mankind, to the end that man through a sanctification conceived from the immaculate womb of the divine font, may emerge a heavenly offspring reborn as a new creature."
- Wood, of course, is not as durable as titanium, so we stabilize our woods under extreme pressure and then impregnate them with acrylics for impermeability.
- Haser: "Schdnlein has the incontestable merit of having been the first to establish in Germany the exact method of the French and the English, and to impregnate this method with the vivifying spirit of German research."