Impolite sentence example
- You know, my mother always said it was impolite to stare.
- Writing a letter asking someone for money may seem difficult, or even impolite.
- You have found it was considered impolite to drink during your meal.
- Soba is served both hot and cold and it is not considered impolite to slurp while drawing the noodle into your mouth.
- Since most of us were raised to believe it's impolite to discuss money, it's common to feel like you have no clue whether or not your spending is "normal" in relation to those around you.Advertisement
- Oops, I forgot to introduce myself before... I'm so impolite.
- It's one of those books that follows you around, screaming its existence in a way that really seems quite impolite.
- I started sleeping with Joseph because it seemed almost impolite not to.
- And I won't be able to take any notes for fear of appearing impolite.
- The rather impolite visitor managed to escape the authorities only to be shipwrecked and lost at sea.Advertisement
- Even getting a bit merry, not to mention totally tanked, was considered impolite.
- This would be extremely impolite and Mr. Miyazawa could never say such a thing directly to an individual of such prestige.
- Our own rather meager English greetings seem skimpy, if not impolite, to the African ear.
- It is considered impolite and pretentious for a couple to request monetary gifts or cash as part of their wedding registry.
- Choosing favors when another person is hosting the party could be considered impolite unless the host asks for input or suggestions.Advertisement
- It was deemed impolite if people receiving a horse as a gift checked its teeth.
- "Permit me to say," returned the dragonette, "that you are rather impolite to call us names, knowing that we cannot resent your insults.