Implosion sentence example
- It's happened at the Wall in Germany, in Poland with the Solidarity Movement, the economic implosion of the Soviet Union, Afghanistan independence and now Iraq.
- In recent years the ACW has suffered an implosion.
- To avoid implosion, one should care about entry, and to avoid explosion one should care about exit.
- What it overlooked was the imminent implosion of mobile phone prices.
- Tan Lei (Warwick) Orbits correspondence in parabolic implosion.Advertisement
- Are you planning any new material for Sebadoh and/or The folk implosion in the near future?
- Implosion of meaning, I suppose, or is this just me being an old grouch?
- It is the x rays which cause the implosion of the fuel capsule.
- The theory is that the underdog wins, and that explosion may follow implosion.
- Far from meeting the dynamic global challenges of today, this is a recipe for Europe's eventual implosion.Advertisement
- But what was really behind Television's sudden implosion?
- The other ten which surrounded the Fendahl Core at the moment the local time fissure implosion destroyed it, were simultaneously obliterated.
- Stay behind a safety shield or screen if an experiment you are watching could result in an implosion, explosion or fire flash.