Imploringly sentence example
- She gazed up at Megan imploringly.
- She clutched the shirt close as she lifted her chin to search his face imploringly.
- "Andrew!" said Princess Mary, imploringly.
- "My dear!" exclaimed his mother imploringly, again laying her hand on his arm as if that touch might soothe or rouse him.
- They looked at the beautiful, large, thoughtful eyes full of tears and of thoughts, gazing shiningly and imploringly at them, and understood that it was useless and even cruel to insist.Advertisement
- Then his lips and tongue moved, sounds came, and he began to speak, gazing timidly and imploringly at her, evidently afraid that she might not understand.