Imploded sentence example
- imploded core of a massive star after it has exploded as a supernova.
- His game had faltered at crucial moments, his attitude was becoming belligerent and his domestic life had imploded.
- imploded water.
- But while the aforementioned bands imploded upon their seminal release, Thursday have kept striving to perfect their sound.
- That is why it has sustained itself through three election victories and why the Conservative hegemony of a generation has so dramatically imploded.Advertisement
- policemanr imploded; boots came down either side of me as burly policemen marched over my body and into the house.
- Where others have imploded in their own pomposity, Pirates ' self-awareness sees it through.
- Hashem surveys the wreckage of his ' nice house ', its walls imploded, its roof collapsed.
- In a matter of twenty minutes, her whole world imploded.