Implementations sentence example
- To achieve good performance from lazy implementations, it proved necessary to apply strictness annotations to certain commonly-used data structures.
- Arbitrary precision integer arithmetic is provided by some implementations of the language.
- The research program will address the following specific topics: The sources of undetectable failures in the GNSS implementations available, including augmentation.
- The Position implementations (marks) store the array index and can easily calculate the sequential position from the current gap location.
- Several research groups world-wide aim to advance the methodology of direct silicon implementations in an attempt to exploit the natural parallelism in these networks.Advertisement
- Toolkit This class is the abstract superclass of all actual implementations of the Abstract Window Toolkit.
- New implementations of TCP rely on the theory that the loss rate is proportional to the TCP throughput.
- Axon is totally focussed on a small number of industry verticals allowing us to tailor our implementations to the specific needs of that vertical.
- The p-quotient and soluble quotient algorithms are implemented in the GAP 4 library, but those implementations are not yet described in the documentation.
- The small rodents scampered approximately, which are occupied in the daily implementations of their gloomy lives.Advertisement
- Predictive streaming can help, but few effective implementations are available>.