Implantable sentence example
- Also to assess strategies to reduce possible complications of totally implantable venous access devices (e.g. anticoagulants to reduce the risk of thrombosis ).
- Implantable pacemakers first became available in the mid 1960s.
- If you are considering an implantable contact lens, get informed with the latest news and developments by reading various implantable contact lens newsletters.
- Implantable contact lenses are contacts that are actually implanted in the eye.
- An implantable contact lens is similar to the lens used for cataract surgery.Advertisement
- Since implantable lenses are still being investigated, the surgery is elective and not covered by most insurance companies.
- If an implantable lens is of interest to you, educate yourself on the risks involved and whether there are any eye surgeons in the area who perform the surgery.
- There are various implantable contact lens newsletters tailored toward the subject.
- Kelly Eye Center can provide you with the latest news and updates on implantable lenses.
- Implantable contact lenses don't get as much attention as Lasik, for example, but could be a better solution to vision trouble for some.Advertisement
- Implantable contact lenses, which are tiny and flexible, are placed under the corneas in a quick ten-to-fifteen-minute process.
- As you may learn from implantable contact lens TV spots and other reading materials, these contact lenses can offer the same effect as Lasik without shaving off tissue from the cornea.
- Just as a regular contact lens worn on the eye does not change the eye, neither does the implantable one.
- Since competition is getting fiercer when it comes to doctors who can perform the process for implantable lenses, advertising is important.
- They may not be candidates for Lasik but they could be perfect for implantable lenses.Advertisement
- While implantable lenses are increasing in popularity, there are still some nearsighted individuals out there who have no idea that there is help outside of the traditional eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- A permanent pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) is sometimes needed to regulate the child's heart rhythm.