Implacably sentence example
- The former were not implacably cruel or vindictive.
- Galerius, who succeeded Diocletian in the government of the ~ast, implacably pursued his policy, and this great persecution lid not end until the persecutor, perishing, it is said, of the dire isalady of Herod and Philip II.
- fanciful to see in the portrait of the Rector that strong face implacably set against Joseph?
- The court's capacity to resolve the challenge of what has been called the implacably hostile parent is evident.
- I am not someone who implacably opposes all immigration.Advertisement