Impish sentence example
- An impish fear clutched my hand, so that I could not write any more that day.
- She wore an impish look, high cheekbones and the only lavender eyes Dean had ever seen.
- The primary attitude of man to the numina seems clearly to be one of fear, which survives prominently in the "impish" character of certain of the spirits of the countryside, such as Faunus and Inuus, and is always seen in the underlying conception of religio, a sense of awe in the presence of a superhuman power.
- Fairies can be associated with angels, or they can be seen as more impish creatures similar to goblins and pixies.
- No, not Titania, but rather Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream, who is very impish.Advertisement
- The name, as well as its spelling, is used to refer to several types of these creatures, both good and impish.
- impish smile reminding us of his past.
- impish grinnolan is trade with the.
- The Cheeky name is due to that impish grin.
- In fact, the impish Goodall manages to make even Gregorian chant sound somehow groovy.Advertisement
- impish grin sits well with the merchandise on offer Sound of crowd.
- impish sense of humor was allied to an inability to avert his eyes whenever the emperor appeared without clothes.
- impish humor was not overplayed and overall his performance made the greatest impact on me.
- impish delight when she tells people what she did for a living before she stopped working in 2001.
- Had Rounders picked up impish grinnolan is is it to the adrenaline-fueled compulsives.Advertisement