Impersonator sentence example
- Did not actually and mark twain impersonator in chinese was the front gates.
- Wedding Dreams offers tux and gown rentals, hair and makeup appointments in your room, and even an Elvis impersonator can be added to your package!
- For example, the annual "Elvis Presley" Carnival cruise features the world's best Elvis impersonator tributes, themed activities, in-room Elvis movies, trivia, meet and greet sessions and an Elvis fashion show.
- This impersonator can moonwalk in every direction, and adds seemingly effortless triple spins here and there.
- If this impersonator cannot inspire you in your quest to learn Michael Jackson dance steps, nothing can!Advertisement
- One famous impersonator who went on to be the first MAC Viva Glam spokesperson is RuPaul.
- Tribute Bands Selecting and booking a tribute artiste, lookalike, soundalike, impersonator can be done online !
- For entertainment, find an Elvis impersonator or a glitzy magician.
- In Las Vegas, it is completely reasonable and quite easy to have your favorite celebrity impersonator officiate your wedding.
- Just ask Chantelle Houghton, former Paris Hilton impersonator and winner of the UK version of Big Brother.Advertisement
- Take the case of Navi, the so-called world's number one Michael Jackson impersonator.
- Every May, in Las Vegas, several Chers and Elvises, a few Marilyn Monroes, and the Pope, to name a few, gather to swap stories and network at the annual Celebrity Impersonator Convention.
- This was never more apparent than in New York City the other night when Babs and a George Bush impersonator put on a skit appearing to question our Commander in Chief's intelligence.
- Even though the real Jack Sparrow (aka Johnny Depp) isn't on board to greet you (you can find an impersonator nearby though), the Pirates of the Caribbean by many is dubbed one of Disneyland's best rides.
- Rather than the typical stuffy, formal affair, having an impersonator marry you is an informal and quirky way to add memories to your special day.Advertisement
- The Last Real Pirate - San Diego-based "Sam Sparrow" is a premier pirate Jack Sparrow impersonator with speaking and motivational skills to boot.