Impersonating sentence example
- It is said that he gave a great impetus to the dramatic representations which belonged to the Dionysiac cult, and that it was under his encouragement that Thespis of Icaria, by impersonating character, laid the foundation of the great Greek drama of the 5th and 4th centuries.
- impersonateng is also becoming more frequent, usually occurring at night, and with some criminals even impersonating traffic policeman in the process.
- In reality the younger son of Ivan the Terrible had been strangled before his brother's death - by orders, it was said, of Godunov - and the mysterious individual who was impersonating him was an impostor; but he was regarded as the rightful heir by a large section of the population, and immediately after Boris's death in 1605 he made his triumphal entry into Moscow.
- impersonatealse name or email address or impersonating someone else will result in cancelation of your account.
- impersonatewarning on individuals impersonating FSA officers to gain access to data.Advertisement
- impersonateknow that someone else is not impersonating him or her?
- impersonatey, there must be a handful of rampant women in Britain successfully impersonating Peter Stringfellow's libido upon the male population.
- He gives sound advice for Indian workers impersonating Westerners, warning about the dangers of Indian call center staff assuming cultural stereotypes.
- The worst, though, are the ones who think it's ok to harass and fool the lesbians on the site by impersonating a woman.
- The parody followed the format of the original show and had Andy Samberg playing Billy Bob Thorton, an actress impersonating Anna Faris, Drew Barrymore playing Sharon Osbourne and Justin Long impersonating Matthew McConaughey.Advertisement