Impermanence sentence example
- The others are Impermanence and Non-soul (the absence of a soul) - both declared to be "signs" of every individual, whether god, animal or man.
- Here too he sees impermanence, but in a different form: the absolute finality of death.
- The great variety and impermanence of metaphysical systems in the past thus find their explanation: they were all along what they are now recognized as being, viz.
- Of these two again the Impermanence has become an Indian rather than a Buddhist idea, and we are to a certain extent familiar with it also in the West.
- Towards the end of this conversation, when it was evening, Ananda broke down and went aside to weep, but the Buddha missed him, and sending for him comforted him with the promise of Nirvana, and repeated what he had so often said before about the impermanence of all things, - "0 Ananda!Advertisement
- The claim to universality and the isolated abstract individual presupposed by such economics constitutes a denial of interdependence and impermanence.
- He continued consulting to Silver Oak but, to get back to the concept of impermanence, Justin Meyer passed away on August 2, 2002.