Impasto sentence example
- alkyd oil paints which he uses in transparent layers as well as impasto.
- The generous glaze accretions of his pots are echoed by the thick impasto 's of many of his paintings.
- The results I am aiming for would be something like traditional oils, not heavy impasto, and some very detailed work.
- Paint applied thickly with a palette knife has a deep impasto.
- impasto effects or thin with mediums for glazing applications.Advertisement
- impasto painting with the palette knife.
- impasto work obviously taking longer.
- A small amount of beeswax is sometimes used to give a chalky impasto reminiscent of fresco painting.