Impassible sentence example
- Snow would have made the road impassible in winter.
- impassible barrier, the Red Sea.
- The Manichaeans were therefore, by reason of their dualism, arch-enemies no less of Christian art than of relics and cross-worship; the Monophysites were equally so by reason of their belief that the divine nature in Christ entirely absorbed and sublated the human; they shaded off into the party of the aphthartodoketes, who held that his human body was incorruptible and made of ethereal fire, and that his divine nature was impassible.
- The main road to Enniskillen was virtually impassible in winter conditions and was a major concern.
- The display was removed, the rain continued to fall, the traffic queues got longer and the ground became almost impassible.Advertisement