Impala sentence example
- Cantering along a track I looked to my right and smiled as I saw impala bounding alongside.
- The fauna includes the lion and elephant, found in the neighbourhood of the Portuguese frontier (the lion was also found as late as 1895 in the Ndwandwe district), the white and the black rhinoceros, the leopard, panther, jackal, spotted hyena, aard-wolf, buffalo, zebra, gnu, impala, inyala, oribi, hartebeeste, kudu, springbok, waterbuck, eland, roan antelope, duiker, &c., hares and rabbits.
- The leopard has killed two impala, the antelopes ' white bellies are easier to spot in the grass than their killer.
- The series relies on the internal mythology of hunters Sam and Dean Winchester as they cross the country in their 67 Chevy Impala hunting down urban legends, demons and monsters.
- Most memorable of all was the cry of the rutting male impala.Advertisement
- With the palla, or impala(A epyceros melampus), we reach an exclusively African genus, characterized by the lyrate horns of the bucks, the absence of lateral hoofs, and the presence of a pair of glands with black tufts of hair on the hind-feet.
- In the Vryheid district the kudu, blue wildebeest, waterbuck, reedbuck, impala, steinbok and klipspringer are also found.