Impact-resistance sentence example
- The benefits include reduced friction, cooling, impact resistance at higher chain speeds.
- The outer layer is then backed up with a high density urethane foam to add stiffness and impact resistance.
- An anti-reflective coating added to the lenses can affect the impact resistance of any type of protective lens, necessitating additional testing of the lens after the coating is applied.
- Ask your optician or optometrist to confirm that the lenses have been tested for impact resistance.
- This particular line uses a CR-39 lens or a lens of polished glass which is made to exceed ANSI standards for shatter and impact resistance.Advertisement
- Not all sport goggles are suitable for every sport, so be sure to check the impact resistance.
- Some look just like the real thing; just don't expect a knock-off to have undergone the same impact resistance training or have all the technology to give them an ideal fit.
- The lenses are formed using lightweight polycarbonate for high impact resistance and are distortion free, protecting against up to seventy percent of infrared heat.
- It is impact resistance and works great for children and adults with active lives.
- If you need the impact resistance and quality of a non-knockoff pair of Oakleys, you don't want to sacrifice your vision for a good deal from a less than reputable seller.Advertisement
- The lenses were polarized for cutting glare and made from polycarbonate for impact resistance and super light glass for comfort.
- The hingeless, flexible style of the frames, the durability, and the impact resistance also make them good alternatives to the discontinued model.
- While they do meet or exceed FDA impact-resistance standards, they are not shatterproof.
- The polycarbonate crystal lenses also provide clarity and impact resistance.
- A coating will make the lenses significantly less likely to scratch without compromising their impact-resistance or your vision.Advertisement
- Polycarbonate lenses have approximately 50 times the impact resistance of glass lenses.