Imogen sentence example
- coven members now attended Imogen, waiting for the prophesy which would be revealed when she awakened.
- Wise, witty nurse Imogen Quy of St Agatha's College, Cambridge, solves the mysteries surrounding the death of a billionaire financier.
- For Sale imogen heap gig tickets A pair of tickets for the Imogen heap gig tickets A pair of tickets for the Imogen Heap gig at the Junction this Sunday night £ 10 each!
- Its grace Imogen lisa and lea that slag people of all the time.
- Imogen will have to wait until Monday to find out if and what Big Brother will do about this latest indiscretion.Advertisement
- Imogen Stubbs appeared as Anna Lee, a brash, feisty woman with a penchant for getting herself into trouble and criminal sartorial taste.
- Imogen was keen to find Richards portrait and Lisa was soon adding a little willy to his head.
- Edward Weston: Referred to by some as the most influential photographer of the 20th century, Edward Weston, along with Ansel Adams and Imogen Cunningham, founded the group f/64.