Imo sentence example
- The sendmail alias solution seems a bit overkill IMO.
- The digital teletext is inferiour to to analog IMO, half the pages you want are missing from the digital service.
- Nicky, who placed third (same girl who won Pendle Valley last week) was too muscular for this category IMO.
- Brosnan was IMO an extremely versatile Bond, surpassed only by Connery.
- Chris was inspired by Matthew Parris in the Spectator (reg required but worth it, IMO).Advertisement
- According to the International Maritime Organization (IMO) the average shipboard fire burns for 23 hours at sea and 20 hours in port.
- However, you go far beyond questioning imo, you 're very insulting and vindictive for no apparent good reason.
- The annual death-rate per Imo for the whole population in 1902 was 21.70.
- East of the Niger delta is that formed by the Imo or Opobo, Bonny and other streams, and still farther east is the Calabar estuary, mainly formed by the Cross river.