Immunosuppressive sentence example
- There is no good evidence that immunosuppressive drug regimens are effective.
- A gene homologous to human interleukin 10 in cytomegalovirus was found to be powerfully immunosuppressive  .
- It has recently become apparent that peri-operative allogeneic blood transfusion is associated with a clinically relevant immunosuppressive effect.
- We recently discovered that infection of mice with Friend retrovirus skewed the balance toward suppression by causing an expansion of immunosuppressive regulatory cells.
- A lifetime regimen of immunosuppressive drugs is required to prevent rejection of the transplanted cells.Advertisement
- Another drug that is used to treat JDMS is methotrexate, an immunosuppressive drug that may be taken as pills or given as an injection.
- In some cases, the doctor may recommend another immunosuppressive drug known as cyclosporine to be taken together with methotrexate.
- If the vaccine is given to children receiving immunosuppressive therapy, as in chemotherapy for cancer or HIV/AIDs, the immune response may not take place.
- If possible, immunosuppressive medications should be suspended during the vaccination series, and the vaccine injections should be intramuscularly.
- Cortisone is a steroid with anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties.Advertisement
- Immunosuppressive drugs used in cancer chemotherapy or to suppress rejection of organ transplants are necessary.