Immunosuppression sentence example
- Pathogenesis is poorly understood, it is important to exclude diabetes mellitus, anemia and perhaps immunosuppression.
- Patients may present with life-threatening renal failure due to rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis requiring urgent dialysis and immunosuppression.
- Its most important effect is to cause a severe, prolonged immunosuppression of chickens infected at an early age.
- A proportion of Lupus nephritis patients in endstage renal failure still require immunosuppression.
- Many other therapies including immunosuppression have been used for resistant cases.Advertisement
- Sleeping pills sedate the mind only, and have no effect on reversing the physical immunosuppression induced by these drugs.
- How long to take Myfortic Usually treatment will continue for as long as you need immunosuppression to prevent you rejecting your transplant.
- The 15-year survival rate for 227 patients treated by immunosuppression was only 38 per cent.
- It is unclear whether the effect of tacrolimus is due to systemic immunosuppression or a local effect.
- The risk for humans cannot be completely ruled out as the potential for local immunosuppression with the long-term use of tacrolimus ointment is unknown.Advertisement
- Patient enthusiasm for transplantation must be tempered by discussion of the risks associated with surgery, chronic immunosuppression and the rejection process.
- Thus, it might be expected that non-specific immunosuppression would lead to an increase in the incidence of cancer in transplant patients.
- Antibody response in patients with endogenous or iatrogenic immunosuppression may be insufficient.
- Illnesses that lead to immunosuppression create tragic health conditions in geriatric cats that already suffer from lowered immune function.
- Long-term immunosuppression is required, increasing the likelihood of other types of infection.Advertisement
- The HIV-mediated destruction of the lymph nodes and related immunologic organs also plays a major role in causing the immunosuppression seen in persons with AIDS.
- However, the short-lived immunosuppression caused by certain vaccines does not result in an increased risk of infections from other pathogens soon after vaccination.