Immunological sentence example
- Results from immunological assays will not be known for 23 years.
- The mechanism of hepatic dysfunction in unknown but several theories exists, including metabolic, hepatic oxygen deprivation and immunological.
- The mice developed an inflammatory myopathy with clinical, biochemical, histological and immunological features similar to human myositis.
- The binding of the two is very specific and is called an immunological synapse.
- In antigens of organs that are isolated during embryogenesis and not available for immune system, there is no immunological tolerance.Advertisement
- This research in the area of molecular biology, involved reporter assay methods to quantify gene expression and immunological techniques to measure protein concentrations.
- If you are allergic to sunflower seeds, the nutritional boastings of this food are a moot point in light of the intense immunological reaction your body will have upon ingesting the seeds.
- Various immunological agents are as of 2004 still in clinical trials and are not as of that year widely available, though initial results are promising.
- Immunological tests such as Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) are also widely used for diagnosis, and several commercial kits are available.
- Children who participate in these clinical trials receive complete immunological and neurological evaluations as part of being enrolled in the study.Advertisement
- Beneficial intestinal flora plays a key role in metabolic, immunological, elimination, and other functions.