Immunologic sentence example
- characterized by fatigue, neurologic and immunologic disorders and active human herpesvirus type 6 infection.
- Some doctors think that genetic and immunologic factors are involved as well as an infectious organism.
- Titer-The highest dilution of a material (e.g., serum or other body fluid) that produces a reaction in an immunologic test system.
- The term allergy refers to a person's immunologic sensitivity to any substance that causes an allergic reaction.
- During this period, a history of recurrent infections and typical immunologic findings can suggest the diagnosis.Advertisement
- Immunologic Research 27 (2003): 185-202.
- A., et al. "The X-Linked Hyper-IgM Syndrome: Clinical and Immunologic Features of 79 Patients."
- The HIV-mediated destruction of the lymph nodes and related immunologic organs also plays a major role in causing the immunosuppression seen in persons with AIDS.
- Prolonged stress during pregnant and in breastfeeding mothers reduces the effectiveness of the immune system as well as the quality of immunologic factors in breast milk.