Immunohistochemical sentence example
- They can be detected by standard immunohistochemical staining using an antiserum raised against theophylline.
- However, recent immunohistochemical studies have raised the possibility that neoplastic basophils express significant amounts of tryptase.
- Here we analyze the prognostic relevance of histopathological grading and the immunohistochemical detection of p53 and p21/WAF1.
- The microscopic findings of the resected mass showed a stromal cell component by immunohistochemical stain.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of retinoblastoma protein expression revealed low levels of expression, but no histopathological signs of malignancy.Advertisement