Immunoglobulin g sentence example
- An Fc receptor for human immunoglobulin G is located within the tegument of human cytomegalovirus.
- In vivo immune evasion mediated by the herpes simplex virus type 1 immunoglobulin G Fc receptor.
- When the body is infected with the rubella virus, it produces both immunoglobulin G (IgG) and immunoglobulin M (IgM) antibodies to fight the infection.
- In CVID, immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies, one of several classes of antibodies, are either absent or produced in lower than normal numbers.
- This is equivalent to 22 mg of the antibody immunoglobulin G (IgG) per kilogram of body weight.Advertisement