Immunogenic sentence example
- immunogenic agent and a fully competent immune system.
- immunogenic peptides associated or not with dendritic cells or injection of DNA coding for these tumor antigens are other possibilities.
- immunogenic neutralization site on hepatitis A virus.
- immunogenic protein it can prime the immune system to produce anti-nicotine antibodies.
- immunogenic potential with a view to use as potential sub-unit vaccines.Advertisement
- immunogenic epitopes expressed by this tissue, and the expression of complement regulatory proteins in transgenic tissue.
- Serum analysis revealed that all proteins were highly immunogenic.
- Since tumors are poorly immunogenic, the second essential element of a cancer vaccine is to increase the strength of the immune response.
- AIDS researchers have pointed out that the gp120 protein is strongly immunogenic, but the antibodies fail to protect against the virus.
- Hypersensitivity and allergic reactions As with any recombinant product, Raptiva is potentially immunogenic.Advertisement
- immunogenic in humans.