Immunofluorescence sentence example
- Pneumocystis carinii was identified by immunofluorescence in only one (placebo) of 73 nasopharyngeal aspirates from children with pneumonia.
- Investigations The serum will be investigated by the indirect granulocyte immunofluorescence and chemiluminescence tests using donor granulocytes typed for HNA-1, -2 and -3.
- This test uses an immunofluorescence staining technique, and was first linked with WG in 1985 16.
- There is another useful test called indirect immunofluorescence (sometimes called an antibody titre test ).
- This can be achieved by typing the patient for the relevant antigen and/or performing a direct granulocyte immunofluorescence test.Advertisement
- If the feline leukemia test is positive, your veterinarian will likely follow up with more definitive testing using a immunofluorescence assay (IFA).
- Immunofluorescence monoclonal antibody testing is very sensitive technique that gives a rapid diagnosis of inclusion conjunctivitis.