Immunoassay sentence example
- To study repair, we have developed a sensitive immunoassay which uses antibodies to measure UV damage.
- immunoassay based on the principle of competitive binding.
- Ferritin Serum ferritin was measured by immunoassay, a method which displays wide inter-laboratory variability.
- immunoassay kits for the detection of microcystins are available.
- immunoassay systems.Advertisement
- immunoassay techniques currently available.
- immunoassay tests to complex analytical procedures.
- Rotavirus can be detected by electron microscopy, enzyme immunoassay (EIA ), or PCR.
- Both products are one-step pregnancy tests that utilize a sandwich immunoassay principle.
- one-step pregnancy tests that utilize a sandwich immunoassay principle.Advertisement