Immunizing sentence example
- Experiments in immunizing by sero-therapeutic methods have not as yet met with success.
- Antitoxins can be prepared by immunizing a large animal, such as a horse, by injecting gradually increasing doses of specific toxins into its subcutaneous tissue.
- While rubella infection in an older child or adult is rarely complicated, the risks of not immunizing a child against rubella are highest in the unborn.
- Since these studies were published, U.S. primary care physicians have once again reminded parents of the importance of immunizing their children against mumps and other childhood diseases.
- Varivax-The brand name for varicella virus vaccine live, an immunizing agent used to prevent infection by the Herpes (Varicella) zoster virus.Advertisement
- This concern led significant numbers of parents in England, Japan, and Sweden to avoid immunizing their children.
- The World Health Organization also declared the goal of immunizing all infants worldwide.