Immunize sentence example
- The negative publicity given to the vaccine in the mass media led some parents to refuse to immunize their children with the MMR vaccine.
- The intent was to immunize the world's children by methodically establishing sites where the masses could be reached.
- The protein was then purified and used to immunize rabbits to raise polyclonal sera.
- Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) vaccine-The standard vaccine used to immunize children against diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough.
- Producing sufficient quantities of the vaccine to immunize all children against chickenpox has proven to be a major obstacle.Advertisement
- Attempts to immunize children in Indian have met with good results, but Nigeria halted their immunization sites due to rumors that Western donors had tampered with the vaccine to spread HIV and cause sterility in Muslim males.
- The Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was part of an initiative to immunize all children against potentially life-threatening diseases.
- There are three different vaccines for hemophilus infections used to immunize children in the United States: PRP-D, HBOC, and PRP-OMP.