Immune-responses sentence example
- Stimuli that activate the immune system and lead to the induction of strong immune responses are called adjuvants.
- All 25 patients mounted immune responses to the 5T4 tumor antigen The tumor response rate was better than expected.
- Both dibotermin alfa and bovine Type I collagen have been found to elicit immune responses in patients.
- concomitant chemotherapy affected patients ' immune responses to TroVax.
- humoral immune responses antibodies appear in the body fluids and stick to and destroy antigens.Advertisement
- mycoplasma surface variations and thus avoid host immune responses.
- sensitizeryone has the genetic predisposition toward the development of allergy antibody immune responses to sensitizing agents, or allergens.
- Specific aims included: Defining the immune responses in cattle caused by rinderpest antigens expressed in a capripoxvirus.
- Not everyone has the genetic predisposition toward the development of allergy antibody immune responses to sensitizing agents, or allergens.
- Severe defects in the ability of T lymphocytes to mature result in impaired immune responses to infections with viruses, fungi, and certain types of bacteria.Advertisement
- It results in impaired humoral and cellular immune responses.
- Other drugs counteract the effects of histamine by stimulating other systems or reducing immune responses in general.