Immune-responses sentence example
- Stimuli that activate the immune system and lead to the induction of strong immune responses are called adjuvants.
- All 25 patients mounted immune responses to the 5T4 tumor antigen The tumor response rate was better than expected.
- Both dibotermin alfa and bovine Type I collagen have been found to elicit immune responses in patients.
- Specific aims included: Defining the immune responses in cattle caused by rinderpest antigens expressed in a capripoxvirus.
- Not everyone has the genetic predisposition toward the development of allergy antibody immune responses to sensitizing agents, or allergens.Advertisement
- Severe defects in the ability of T lymphocytes to mature result in impaired immune responses to infections with viruses, fungi, and certain types of bacteria.
- Other drugs counteract the effects of histamine by stimulating other systems or reducing immune responses in general.