Immune-reaction sentence example
- It develops an immune reaction to its own survival instinct.
- Allergen-A foreign substance that provokes an immune reaction or allergic response in some sensitive people but not in most others.
- The combination of the infection and the immune reaction to it can cause headache and a fever, as well as more severe symptoms in some cases.
- Primary encephalitis is caused by direct infection by the virus, while secondary encephalitis is due to a post-infectious immune reaction to viral infection elsewhere in the body.
- Anaphylactoid (meaning "anaphylactic-like") reactions are similar to those of true anaphylaxis but do not require an IgE immune reaction.Advertisement
- Food intolerances involve an exaggerated or abnormal physical reaction to a food or food additive, and are not associated with an immune reaction.
- Food allergies involve an immune reaction.
- Allergic rhinitis is a type of immune reaction.
- Allergies are a type of immune reaction.