Immortalize sentence example
- His share in the gigantic task of verifying the Newtonian theory would alone suffice to immortalize his name.
- Still, for perfect happiness a man should prefer the speculative life of divine intellect, and immortalize (CcOavarQ"ecv) as far as possible.
- When Herod the Great received the territory from Augustus, 20 B.C., he erected here a temple in honour of his patron; but the re-foundation of the town is due to his son, Philip the Tetrarch, who here erected a city which he named Caesarea in honour of Tiberius, adding Philippi to immortalize his own name and to distinguish his city from the similarly-named city founded by his father on the sea-coast.
- While brides may find this tradition to be beyond understanding, many couples today are embracing it and finding innovative ways to immortalize Bambi's rugged buttercream cousin.
- Why not immortalize your efforts by recording some of those magical numbers and putting them on a CD?Advertisement
- A revolt of the Hungarian Protestants, in consequence of the persecuting policy of the house of Habsburg, now led to a renewal of the war between Turkey and Austria, due in part to the overweening ambition of Kuprili's successor, Kara Mustafa, who desired to immortalize his tenure of office by some great exploit, and who cherished dreams of founding for himself a western Moslem Empire.
- immortalize primary cells in vitro.