Immodest sentence example
- It is unfair to say that the majority of girls' clothing is immodest.
- At the expense of sounding immodest, I must say I am one of those who can attain this state.
- Some people believe it is immodest to expose your arms or to wear pants.
- Unlike other mainstream cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises does not offer wacky, immodest games, or other silly activities.
- Before deciding on the perfect modest tankini, it may be a good idea to discover what you think an immodest tankini looks like.Advertisement
- Without wishing to sound immodest, in publishing terms a quarter of a century is a very long time.
- It is considered immodest for men to touch women - other than their wives.
- A seamstress can easily create a suitable modesty panel to wear beneath an immodest dress.
- Just as not all intimate garments are strictly lingerie, not all lingerie has see-through lace or other immodest fabrics.
- This was the second time she had absently stood before him disheveled and immodest.Advertisement
- That's not uncommon for Big Apple young people, living on a modest income in a financially immodest city.
- Without being too immodest, we happen to think the magazine you are holding is going to cause quite a stir.
- However, a dress code can control certain issues such as immodest dressing and gang associations while still allowing students to dress as individuals.
- By heaven, today's girls are so immodest!
- With Mahommedan peoples it is sufficient for a woman to cover her face; the Chinese women would think it extremely indecent to show their artificially compressed feet, and it is even improper to mention them to a woman; in Sumatra and Celebes the wild tribes consider the exposure of the knee immodest; in central Asia the finger-tips, and in Samoa the navel are similarly regarded.Advertisement
- The Kyogen needs no elaborate description: it is a pure farce, never immodest or vulgar.