Immobilize sentence example
- Casts are generally used to immobilize a broken bone.
- Splinting is also used to immobilize an injured arm or leg immediately after an injury.
- Splinting to immobilize a fracture can be done with or without traction.
- They can be used in an emergency to immobilize the arm until a doctor can see the child.
- Splint-A thin piece of rigid or flexible material that is used to restrain, support, or immobilize a part of the body while healing takes place.Advertisement
- The goal is to realign or immobilize the part or to relieve pressure on that particular area to promote healing and restore function.
- A splint is often used to immobilize a dislocated joint while it heals.
- immobilize prey.
- In this activity, students immobilize the lactase in calcium alginate beads held within a small column, over which the milk is passed.
- immobilize the animal to facilitate killing procedures.Advertisement
- immobilize the joints adjacent to the fracture makes early restoration of motion possible.
- The fact that functional bracing does not immobilize the joints adjacent to the fracture makes early restoration of motion possible.
- By adding external relays you can immobilize the bike, flash the lights etc. Notes: Any number of normally-open switches may be used.
- immobilize the area with a support bandage or some kind of packing.