Imminently sentence example
- No one of the dependent dynasts found himself more imminently threatened by this peril than Juba king of Numidia.
- All of these are considered imminently expendable by the system.
- landside facility will open imminently.
- Around 15,000 visitors are expected and Brand Events will announce a headline sponsor imminently.
- It may also be used by professionals who wish to highlight achievements and skills that make them imminently qualified for a specific position.Advertisement
- headline sponsor imminently.