Immersion-blender sentence example
- Sometimes sold under the name "hand blender" or "stick blender," an immersion blender is are a popular kitchen appliance that's used for pureeing vegetables, fruits and other foods into smooth soups, sauces and drinks.
- Unlike other types of larger blenders, an immersion blender can blend the food right in the container the food is in, be it a pot of veggies boiling on the stove or a tall glass filled with fruit and yogurt.
- The immersion blender features a long stem that has a blending agitator attached to its end.
- KitchenAid is a brand that's synonymous with quality kitchen appliances and their immersion blender is one of the best reviewed in this category.
- This immersion blender is so good, it's what the pros use on TV's America's Test Kitchen program.Advertisement
- The price for this immersion blender is around $80.
- That's not the case with Cuisinart's SmartStick immersion blender.
- Viking is a manufacturer of high-profile, high-quality kitchen appliances and their immersion blender is no different.
- Dualit's immersion blender is labeled as having a 500-watt motor, but further research shows that the motor is actually 320-watts.
- However, mislabeling aside, Dualit's immersion blender is still an excellent addition to any kitchen.Advertisement
- Hamilton Beach's immersion blender may cost half as much as other blenders at $30, but users of this appliance absolutely love it.
- Just like any other kitchen appliance, you want the immersion blender you choose to provide you with years of quality performance.
- Do your research and read as many immersion blender reviews as possible and you'll be well educated to make the right choice when you're ready to start shopping.
- Hamilton Beach Commercial Immersion Blender - This model has two speeds and a 175 watt motor.
- Bamix is a Swiss company that introduced the world to the immersion blender.Advertisement
- The immersion blender is Bamix's claim to fame.