Immerses sentence example
- Baptism must be repeated as a means of purification from sin, and proof against disease; the sinner immerses himself "in the name of the mighty 1 So A.
- The soft light of the tealight candles immerses the room.
- This game takes you and immerses you in the lifestyle of the character that you create, from childhood through maturity and old age.
- You still have your scan visor, and you can gather data on literally everything around you, which really immerses you in the beautiful landscapes this game has to offer.
- Zipper Interactive immerses you into the game with superb gunfire sounds, background noise, and ally/enemy chatter.Advertisement
- The new version of Area 51 immerses you into an action/shooter/adventure blast fest.