Immaculately sentence example
- Despite his urgency, Mr. Tim was immaculately dressed, his silvered hair clashing with features rendered youthful by multiple advanced cosmetic surgeries.
- It had immaculately dressed waiters, fresh coffee and delicious croissants.
- Every inch a military man, he was immaculately attired, with close cropped hair and a neat mustache.
- Is it the case that Mary was a perpetual Virgin, was conceived immaculately, and ascended bodily into Heaven?
- In the following days she would pose, immaculately coiffed and made-up, for glamor shots of her horribly bruised face.Advertisement
- conceived immaculately, and ascended bodily into Heaven?
- The first thing that struck me was the signposting and immaculately manicured path all the way to the summit.
- moustaches small and immaculately turned out in shirt, tie and zippered pullover and matinee idol pencil mustache.
- obbligato instruments are immaculately played in both versions.
- accompanied by inspired live percussionists the Sakoba dancers immaculately and intricately deliver the narrative via wonderfully expressive dance against a backdrop of muted color.Advertisement
- The pierrot is the white-faced clown who is always immaculately dressed, with finely defined make-up.
- There was trepidation by the teachers that mayhem would ensue but thankfully the children conducted themselves immaculately.
- Nick Our most immaculately groomed team member is Nick, who is just about to leave Edinburgh Academy for the big wide world.
- white-faced clown who is always immaculately dressed, with finely defined make-up.
- There was some trepidation by the teachers that mayhem would ensue but thankfully the children conducted themselves immaculately.Advertisement
- The grounds are immaculately manicured, so guests have the option of recreating the perfect tropical paradise wedding without actually having to travel far.
- From the immaculately landscaped grounds of the châteaux, to the beautifully decorated interiors, the French châteaux are an enchanting aspect of France and French culture.