Imidazole sentence example
- Pyrrol yields an analogous series: pyrazole, imidazole or glyoxaline, azimide or osotriazole, triazole and tetrazole: CH=N N=CH N=N CH=CH' CH =CH' CH =CH' Pyrazole.
- Like water and the amide bond in peptides, the imidazole ring can act as both a hydrogen bond acceptor and donor.
- Canesten is best avoided in future and it is possible that other imidazole antifungal agents such as Miconazole might produce similar symptoms as well.
- Since metals like zinc, copper cobalt have a tendency to bind to non-specific sites, imidazole chelation may become useful.
- Elution buffer: 50 mm HEPES pH 7.5, 500 mM NaCl, 50 to 250 mM imidazole, 5% Glycerol.Advertisement