Imbuing sentence example
- The idea laid hold of him of reviving the spirit of his countrymen by imbuing them with the thoughts of the great Greek writers.
- By imbuing Frenchmen with such a mutual hatred as nothing but the arm of despotic power could control the Reign of Terror rendered political liberty impossible for many years.
- This earlier Marduk, however, was effaced by the reflex of the political development through which the Euphrates valley passed and which led to imbuing him with traits belonging to gods who at an earlier period were recognized as the heads of the pantheon.
- imbuethis approach, imbuing objects with life and emotional resonance, the design element was again central to the creative process.
- imbueortunately simply imbuing everything, however banal, with immense profundity cannot compensate for the lack of coherent content.Advertisement
- His association with the sun-god, Shamash, due to the natural combination of the two deities who alternate in the control of nature, leads to imbuing him with some of the traits belonging to a solar deity.
- Carnival's larger ships take a slightly different approach with names like Spirit, Valor, Victory, Triumph, Freedom and Splendor imbuing each voyage with a sense of challenge and adventure.
- Denaturing involves imbuing the meat with highly toxic chemicals.
- It's also believed to calm the spirit of those who wear it, while imbuing excellent mental and business acuity.
- If you're low on self-esteem, the ruby is said to assist in building confidence and in many cases is considered responsible for imbuing people with leadership skills.Advertisement
- Perez jettisoned many elements bogging down Wonder Woman's history and took her back to her roots on Themyscira, tying her more closely to the Greek gods and imbuing her with a feminine mystique long lacking in recent decades.