Imbues sentence example
- Ten per cent of the lot is barrel fermented, which imbues texture and an extra edge of lushness to the blend.
- This not only creates a unique ring, but also imbues it with personal significance to the couple.
- Incorporating an engagement ring and subsequent proposal into that gift imbues it with greater significance and ensures that both the gift and the proposal are even more memorable.
- This is the planet of bravery, and when well aspected, imbues this man with an incredible and awesome amount of courage in the face of even the most daunting of odds.
- This imbues Sagittarius with a natural bent toward higher learning and big picture thinking.Advertisement
- This connection then somehow imbues the person with psychic abilities.
- Deb is a whimsical spirit who imbues the too serious attorney with a joyful side.
- AquaGraph 1000m 72234: This watch lets you dive as deep as you like with the confidence Wenger technology imbues.