Imaginings sentence example
- The harder his position became and the more terrible the future, the more independent of that position in which he found himself were the joyful and comforting thoughts, memories, and imaginings that came to him.
- It fills the minds of the foolish with evil thoughts and vain imaginings.
- should induce the wise man to withdraw into himself, avoiding the stress and emotion which belong to the contest of vain imaginings.
- Hence the exoteric theory of manifestations of the Supreme Spirit; and that not only the manifestations implied in the triad of gods representing the cardinal processes of mundane existence - creation, preservation, and destruction or regeneration - but even such as would tend to supply a rational explanation for superstitious imaginings of every kind.
- The combination of 'Music Man' cheer with dark imaginings marks this series as a Must See even today.Advertisement