Imaginatively sentence example
- "The Unicorn" is an imaginatively sad tale of the unicorns that never reached Noah's "floatin' zoo".
- Yet used seriously and imaginatively as with " The Prisoner ", TV can still seem utterly magical.
- Because there are no rules in symbolic play, the child can use this play to reinforce, learn about, and imaginatively alter painful experiences.
- This should not prevent caregivers from playing imaginatively from a younger age, since fantasy play is linked to creativity.
- We also have images of driftwood displays and show gardens, which show how driftwood displays and show gardens, which show how driftwood can be used imaginatively in the garden.Advertisement
- The cottage has been imaginatively restored with exposed beams, washed timbers and polished floorboards.
- The annual pumpkin Parade always attracts lots of entries for the most imaginatively carved pumpkin.
- The annual Pumpkin Parade always attracts lots of entries for the most imaginatively carved pumpkin.
- From all that is told of Quawteaht he seems to be an ideal and powerful Aht, imaginatively placed at the beginning of things, and quite capable of intermarriage with a bird.