Imaged sentence example
- No one could have imaged that only nine years later, Japan would produce one of the greatest cult classic movies of all time - the 1954 film titled Godzilla.
- To the modern mind it is absurd that an image or symbol should be taken for that which is imaged or symbolized, and that is why the early history of the Eucharist has been so little understood by ecclesiastical writers.
- Three rings surround the central aureole of this lunar corona imaged by Lauri Kangas (site) on 31st January 2004.
- Using 2-D electrophoresis, followed by autoradiography, brain proteins which react with a tritium-labelled organophosphate, can be rapidly imaged.
- The paintings comprise deeply intimate portraits of shame, seemingly imaged through the memory of a child.Advertisement
- We have imaged demineralised tissue, caries lesions, restored teeth and oral mucosa and demonstrate the detection of changes in tissue microstructure.
- The array of square phospholipid patches is imaged by fluorescent microscopy.
- Such waves would eventually refract upwards into Jupiter 's stratosphere where they might be imaged by infrared detectors on Earth.
- In MRI spectroscopy, chemicals in the brain are measured and brain tissue is imaged.
- These coils are foam and plastic braces or wraparound pads that are placed on the body part being imaged.Advertisement
- If the intestines will also be imaged, a laxative before the scan is required.
- Cool Dog: Art lovers everywhere will delight in this almost Dali-esque inspired imaged of the Rhodesian Ridgeback.
- Office supply companies like Staples, Office Max and Office Depot have a selection of blank stocks and pre-printed imaged stocks to choose from.