Image file sentence example
- annotated with the image file names inserted at the site where the image was required.
- diskette image files from which we will create one ISO image file.
- tiff format is short for tagged image file format.
- Each Column value should be a valid URL to an image file.
- TIFF format is short for tagged image file format.Advertisement
- Each layout is a separate PNG image file.
- The PNG file allows you to use the image file onto another image editing program such as Paint Shop Pro.
- Image--Upload the PNG file as any other image file and place it in the desired area of your document.
- Use this code to capture a 360 degree GIF image file of your current planet.
- Consider who will have acess to your computer screen or image file.Advertisement
- One web site, Needle Paint, allows you to upload a photo or other image file.
- Clicking on this will bring you to a page that allows you to upload a photo from the image file in your computer.
- A JPEG file is an image file with a particular standard of image compression.
- A transparent GIF is an image file where the background of the image is transparent, and therefore the edges of the image conform to the shape of the image itself, rather than having a rectangular background surrounding the image.
- The CNET servers can tell just how long it takes for that entire image file to get into your computer.Advertisement
- When an HTML image file displays in a browser, your HTML code causes the image file to display on your page where the tag appears.
- Once the mouseOver event happened on a graphic, whatever image was there before was replaced by a different image file.