Iloilo sentence example
- Cebu in Cebu and Iloilo in Panay are ports of entry second and third in rank, although small in comparison with Manila; there are others of minor importance.
- Laoag in north Luzon with a population of 19,699, Iloilo in Panay with a population of 19,054, Cebu with a population of 18,330, and Nueva Caceres in south Luzon (r0,201), were the only towns with a population exceeding ro,000; and Manila (219,928) was the only city.
- of the town of Iloilo, the capital.
- ILOILO, a town, port of entry and the capital of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, at the mouth of Iloilo river, on the S.E.
- In commercial importance Iloilo ranks next to Manila among Philippine cities; it has manufactures of pina, jusi, coconut oil, lime, vinegar and various articles made from palm wood.Advertisement
- Cabatuan, a town of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, on a branch of the Suague river, 15 m.
- of Iloilo, the capital.
- In 1856 foreign trade, hitherto confined to Manila, was permitted to enter the port of Iloilo, and foreign traders were allowed to open branch houses outside of the capital.
- JARO, a town of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, on the Jaro river, 2 m.
- From 1903 until February 1908 it was part of the town or municipality of Iloilo.Advertisement
- BAROTAC NUEVO, a town of the province of Iloilo, Panay, Philippine Islands, near the Jalaud river, above its mouth on the S.E.
- Barotac Nuevo is a 4th class municipality in the province of Iloilo, Philippines.