Ilocano sentence example
- The town's inhabitants are farmers, and rice is the principal crop. Pangasinan and Ilocano are the languages spoken.
- The principal language is Pangasinan; Ilocano is also spoken.
- The local dialects are Cagayan, and, of less importance, Ilocano and Tagalog.
- Tagalog is the most important language; Ilocano, Pampango and Pangasinan are also used.
- The language of the town is Ilocano.Advertisement
- The language is Ilocano.
- The great bulk of the population, approximately 90%, is included in seven Christian tribes as follows: Visayan, 3,219,030; Tagalog, 1,460,695; Ilocano, 803,942; Bicol, 566,365; Pangasinan, 343,686; Pampangan, 280,984; and Cagayan, 159,648.
- Other ethnic groups include the Bicolano, Cebuano, Kapampangan, Ilocano, and Pangasinense.