Ilo sentence example
- by rail from the small port of Ilo on the Pacific coast.
- and comprises the valleys of Acari, Atequipa, Atico, Ocona, Majes or Camana, Quilca, with the interior valley of Arequipa, Tambo, Ilo or Moquegua, Ite or Locumba.
- Paita, Eten, Pacasmayo, Salaverry, Callao, Pisco, Mollendo and Ilo, five of which are ports of call for foreign coasting steamers.
- Dividing by 10 5 and by 5 the number becomes i 087678, and resolving this number into factors of the form i - irn we find that 543 8 39 = I O 5 X 5 (I - 1 2 8)(i - 06)(I - 163)(i---.173) X(I_.195)(1 - .197)(1 - ilo 9)(I -.
- The capital is Moquegua (pop. about 5000 in 1906), in the upper valley of the Ilo River, 4500 ft.Advertisement
- The ILO estimates 250 million people globally suffer a work-related accident each year and 3,000 workers are killed daily.
- The ILO has given the military junta until November 2004 to demonstrate real progress on the issue of forced labor.
- ILO unemployment is now at its lowest level since records began in 1992.